Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Here are answers to some questions often asked about ICPS'99, in no
Page last modified on 11 Mar 1999
- Can the Organizing Committee provide funds to cover travel costs or
conference fee for individual participants? Unfortunately not.
With the generous
help of our sponsors, we have managed to keep
the participation fee tolerable. Ask about travel grants at your home
university, often such support is available.
The IAPS Central Office
has during previous years supported some participants from developing
go ahead and inquire, but be prepared to state your case convincingly.
- Finnair is the Official Carrier of the conference. Does this mean
that participants can get discounts on Finnair flights? No.
- I have completed the pre-registration form.
Now how do I pay the fee? The participants, selected primarily on the
basis of pre-registration order, will be sent information
(by email if possible) on how to pay the
fee. The selection process will begin in April.
- How do I find out what my IAPS National Committee/Local
Committee is? The NCs, LCs and individual members are listed on the
Where's IAPS? pages.
- The pre-registration form asks for my passport number.
I am an EU citizen, do I need a passport anyway? Yes, if you want
to take part in the cruise at the end of the conference. The ship will go
to the Estonian coast, and although we are not disembarking there, you
need to have your passport on you.